Early YearsMOVE with Zip Active EYFS The British Heart Foundation National Centre for Physical Activity and Health: The Best Start in Life Manifesto Youth Sport Trust - Early Years Physical Literacy Framework
Schools, Reception, KS1 and KS2Reception PE - MOVE with Zip Active Derby City School Sports Partnership - Supporting School Sport Premium Impact Leeds Health & Well-Being Service & Leeds Active Schools
National, Regional and Local Programmes & CampaignsBritish Cycling & Youth Sport Trust - Ready Set Ride Programme The Great Run Company - International GO Run For Fun Health & Wellbeing programme Premier League and Edcoms - Premier League Primary Stars Programme Youth Sport Trust and Department of Health - Change4Life Primary Sports Clubs World Para Athletics Championships and IAAF World Championships London 2017. Edcoms - Starting Blocks Education Programme
Youth Sport Trust - Early Years Physical Literacy Framework
To facilitate the consultation and development of a comprehensive early years physical literacy framework to provide a national point of reference for the early years sector.
What I did:
I consulted with professionals from the early years sector, to develop an informed framework. This included desk based consultation and facilitation of consultation seminars to ensure broad and balanced input.
Working in partnership with:
- School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences, Loughborough University.
- National Day Nurseries Association.
- Public Health England.
- Active Cumbria.
- Outdoor Play and Learning.
- Margaret Whitehead PhD DArts, Visiting Professor, University of Bedfordshire.
- Patricia Maude MBE, Emeritus Fellow, Homerton College, University of Cambridge.
- Karl Rogerson, Principal, Billesley Primary School.
- Liz Prosser, Healthy Schools Manager, Healthy Schools London.
- Dr Lala Manners.
- Accessed via the internet, through networks of professionals and as part of training workshops.
- The framework has been positively received.