Early YearsMOVE with Zip Active EYFS The British Heart Foundation National Centre for Physical Activity and Health: The Best Start in Life Manifesto Youth Sport Trust - Early Years Physical Literacy Framework
Schools, Reception, KS1 and KS2Reception PE - MOVE with Zip Active Derby City School Sports Partnership - Supporting School Sport Premium Impact Leeds Health & Well-Being Service & Leeds Active Schools
National, Regional and Local Programmes & CampaignsBritish Cycling & Youth Sport Trust - Ready Set Ride Programme The Great Run Company - International GO Run For Fun Health & Wellbeing programme Premier League and Edcoms - Premier League Primary Stars Programme Youth Sport Trust and Department of Health - Change4Life Primary Sports Clubs World Para Athletics Championships and IAAF World Championships London 2017. Edcoms - Starting Blocks Education Programme
Derby City School Sports Partnership - Supporting School Sport Premium Impact (Reception, KS1 and KS2)
To provide a range of services for Derby City SSP to support their infant, junior and primary schools maximise impact of School Sport premium funding.
What I did:
Planned and delivered a range of training workshops including:
- Making PE Count in Reception.
- Active Story Telling Reception, KS1 and KS2.
- Active Learning KS1 & KS2 - creating active out of their seats maths, English and science lessons.
- Physical activity policy writing Rec-KS2.
- Supported the SSP in conference planning & delivery.
- Provided support and resources for Stand Up Derbyshire Campaign.
- Development of unique resources including Active everyday poster in partnership with TTS.
- Physical Literacy Ribbon Resource.
- Over 200 teachers attending training workshops.
- Over 500 schools to receive Stand Up Derbyshire resources.
- Over 17,000 posters distributed to all primary schools in partnership with TTS catalogue.